I admit I don’t have that shiny, beautiful hair you see on TV or Commercial Ads. Years ago,as Christmas I always undergo Rebonding. But since my hair as years go by became fine and breaks easily I stopped opting for it. I just go for conditioner or hair serum as what I’ll be reviewing today.
Left side is Vitress Hair Repair Coat Shine and the Right side is Ellips” Ultra Treatment.
I bough the Ellips hair shine at Watson priced at 50Php for 8 ml. only. Compared to Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Coat which is 48 Php only at HBC Store for 20 ml. Big difference right? I like the scent on both products. But I think I’ll go for Vitress since it is affordable or cheaper than Ellips plus the content is bigger than the other. Both products works good on my hair. My hair is not that damaged though I dye it twice a year. I just need something that would tame my frizzy hair. I’m not a fan of conditioner so I think this is a better substitute for those especially if you’re on the go like me. I also prefer the packaging of Vitress compare to Ellips’ tube. So it is VITRESS for me!!
Till my next blog!! 🙂
I’m back!! I’m really busy from work and other things right now but I was able to make time to do this blog. I’ve been itching to do blogs lately since I’ve tried quite few affordable products. Right now, I’m going to feature two different facial wipes or makeup remover wipes to some that I’ve tried lately actually last year. First is the San San Makeup Remover Wipes.
San San Makeup Remover Wipes
I was not expecting San San would have this kind of product though they’re specializing in beauty products. I was visiting their outlet at Metropoint, Pasay City when my eye spotted this makeup remover wipes. I was on a hunt for makeup remover wipes so it was the right timing. I immediately pick this up and bought the product.
- It is affordable for 70 pesos only for 20 sheets.
- The packaging is very convenient. If you look at the photo it has this flip top cover besides the sticker on top of the product. So you will be at peace that your wipes would not dry out.
- I like how it removes the makeup on my skin/face,
- Smell is tolerable.
- It didn’t break me out
- I don’t quite like the texture of the wipes. It is like a cloth or something. It tends to have “himulmol” on it. (sorry I don’t know the english word for it).
- I don’t know if this a brand new product for San San, but the stocks are not that much for this. And you might not see this on their other outlets.
Now, is the contender for this battle. Watson’s Femme Fresh Facial Cleansing Wipes.
Femme Fresh Makeup Remover and Cleansing Wipes from Watsons.
Again, I bought this product unplanned. We are at Watson’s Cubao after eating at S & R. My boyfriend told me to buy a wet wipes when this caught my eye. At first I was hesitant to buy this since this is my first time seeing this product. But then since it is cheap I added it to my cart.
- It is very affordable for 59 pesos for 15 sheets.
- I like the texture of the wipes. It is very soft and fine.
- I like the smell of this wipes. It kinda reminds me of stationery. (hehe…)
- It removes all my makeup.
- It leaves my skin smooth after using it.
- Hypoallergenic. It didn’t break me out.
- Your face might feel sticky right after using this but it will subside.
- Packaging just a normal facial or wipes. (doesn’t bother me though). Just make sure you open the top part carefully and put it back nicely to avoid drying out of the wipes.
Without further ado, in this battle I choose The Femme Fresh Makeup Remover and Cleansing Wipes. It is very budget friendly for a thrifty person like me. I”m not really after expensive facial wipes or makeup remover especially the ones that look like a toner. I still wash my face after using a facial cleaning wipes and put a toner before going to sleep. It is still important to wash your face after removing all those grime and makeup. Ow, BTW I got my Femme Fresh again just recently, 2 of them actually at one price only. Isn’t it nice? Til my next blog.:)