Feel fab and fresh with Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Skin Care line which will help you be oil-free and worry-free. Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea extract rich in Vitamin C & E, work deeply into the pores to provide oil control and leave your skin shine free all day long. Plus, the products come in a refreshing scent. Prep your skin with the Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Cleanser that deeply cleans and removes excess oil, dirt and impurities clogged in the pores.
Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Purifying Face Wash
Since I started my never ending quest for anti-acne products my research via Internet shows Tea Tree as one of them. Since I have a colleague that sells Avon too, this cleanser caught my attention so I immediately order it to test it.
- It is very affordable. I’m always after the price but making sure the product is worth it. This is normally priced at 129Php for 100 ml. But sometimes they do have it on sale for 99Php.
- It is very economical to use. I just squeeze out a small amount on my palm and will cover my face and neck.
- Well, when it comes to smell it doesn’t matter me though. Smells like green tea perhaps.
- It lives to its claim for cleansing the skin. Suitable for normal to oily skin.
- After using this, my face feels clean and refreshed.
- Can be use as a make up remover too.
- It also aids in the prevention of pimples or acne. When I use this I tend to have this stay on my face for a good 2-3 minutes.
- Maybe having a pocket size or small tube size.
I may repurchase this since my tube is about to ran out. Actually this tube might lasts for me for 8 months. I was thinking of trying St.Ives Blemish Control Green Tree Scrub too.
I know most of you would underestimate the power of this product like SafeGuard. But this is one of the staple anti-pimple or acne that I’m using. And it works wonders in healing pimples or acne.
Just think of it why use or buy expensive over the counter topical products for pimples or acne if you can try this one.
||Zinc Oxide, Benzoic Acid, Sulfur, Salicylic Acid
|Needs a prescription :
|What is this product for(Indication):
||Ringworm, eczema, blackheads, PIMPLES, furunculosis, ACNE, skin itch, athlete’s foot, boils, insect bites, prickly heat, mange, Hong Kong foot.
|How to use it (Dosing):
||Apply liberally morning and night.
||Ointment: Plastic Flip-top container 5 g. Plastic jar 50 g. Collapsible tubes 5 g, 15 g, 30 g
Just looking at the content of this product like Benzoic Acid, Salicylic and Zinc, this convinces me to buy this. I don’t have the worst acne or pimples but it gets to a bad state whenever I can’t stop to prick it or touch it. I’ve done enormous research about fighting pimples or acne and this 3 ingredients always came up to that list.
- Very affordable. I always bought the small tube for 28Php only.
- It heals or dries out pimple within 24 hours.
- Has that cooling effect when you apply it to the affected area ( since it has a menthol content too)
- It can be messy when applied.
- You can only use this if you are at home since this is a cream type.
- The tube itself when squeezed out tends to pour out a lot. I always asks for the other size which is in small circular container (like this size of a big one peso coin we had before) but it is always not available.
This is a staple product for me especially if my pimple/s tend to show up every month ( you know what I mean)
Till my next blog!! 🙂