I admit I don’t have that shiny, beautiful hair you see on TV or Commercial Ads. Years ago,as Christmas I always undergo Rebonding. But since my hair as years go by became fine and breaks easily I stopped opting for it. I just go for conditioner or hair serum as what I’ll be reviewing today.
Left side is Vitress Hair Repair Coat Shine and the Right side is Ellips” Ultra Treatment.
I bough the Ellips hair shine at Watson priced at 50Php for 8 ml. only. Compared to Vitress Hair Repair Cuticle Coat which is 48 Php only at HBC Store for 20 ml. Big difference right? I like the scent on both products. But I think I’ll go for Vitress since it is affordable or cheaper than Ellips plus the content is bigger than the other. Both products works good on my hair. My hair is not that damaged though I dye it twice a year. I just need something that would tame my frizzy hair. I’m not a fan of conditioner so I think this is a better substitute for those especially if you’re on the go like me. I also prefer the packaging of Vitress compare to Ellips’ tube. So it is VITRESS for me!!
Till my next blog!! 🙂
I’m back!! I’m really busy from work and other things right now but I was able to make time to do this blog. I’ve been itching to do blogs lately since I’ve tried quite few affordable products. Right now, I’m going to feature two different facial wipes or makeup remover wipes to some that I’ve tried lately actually last year. First is the San San Makeup Remover Wipes.
San San Makeup Remover Wipes
I was not expecting San San would have this kind of product though they’re specializing in beauty products. I was visiting their outlet at Metropoint, Pasay City when my eye spotted this makeup remover wipes. I was on a hunt for makeup remover wipes so it was the right timing. I immediately pick this up and bought the product.
- It is affordable for 70 pesos only for 20 sheets.
- The packaging is very convenient. If you look at the photo it has this flip top cover besides the sticker on top of the product. So you will be at peace that your wipes would not dry out.
- I like how it removes the makeup on my skin/face,
- Smell is tolerable.
- It didn’t break me out
- I don’t quite like the texture of the wipes. It is like a cloth or something. It tends to have “himulmol” on it. (sorry I don’t know the english word for it).
- I don’t know if this a brand new product for San San, but the stocks are not that much for this. And you might not see this on their other outlets.
Now, is the contender for this battle. Watson’s Femme Fresh Facial Cleansing Wipes.
Femme Fresh Makeup Remover and Cleansing Wipes from Watsons.
Again, I bought this product unplanned. We are at Watson’s Cubao after eating at S & R. My boyfriend told me to buy a wet wipes when this caught my eye. At first I was hesitant to buy this since this is my first time seeing this product. But then since it is cheap I added it to my cart.
- It is very affordable for 59 pesos for 15 sheets.
- I like the texture of the wipes. It is very soft and fine.
- I like the smell of this wipes. It kinda reminds me of stationery. (hehe…)
- It removes all my makeup.
- It leaves my skin smooth after using it.
- Hypoallergenic. It didn’t break me out.
- Your face might feel sticky right after using this but it will subside.
- Packaging just a normal facial or wipes. (doesn’t bother me though). Just make sure you open the top part carefully and put it back nicely to avoid drying out of the wipes.
Without further ado, in this battle I choose The Femme Fresh Makeup Remover and Cleansing Wipes. It is very budget friendly for a thrifty person like me. I”m not really after expensive facial wipes or makeup remover especially the ones that look like a toner. I still wash my face after using a facial cleaning wipes and put a toner before going to sleep. It is still important to wash your face after removing all those grime and makeup. Ow, BTW I got my Femme Fresh again just recently, 2 of them actually at one price only. Isn’t it nice? Til my next blog.:)
I know my blogs are full of anti-acne and whitening products review. But this time I’m adding a new review for makeup products. Well, honestly I’m not a makeup addict. The reason of buying this product is to hide or conceal my blemishes. I hope!
I was after the San San’s BB Cream by HBC but I’m not lucky to have it since it is nowhere to be found on any HBC stores. They all say it is out of stock even on their warehouses. So I concluded that they’ll no longer have it available in the market. For the reason? I dunno. It must be one of their best sellers. Actually the price went up based on what the sales rep.told me. Because based on what I’ve read online the price for that BB cream is around 149 or something now it’s 179 or more. I apologize as I forgot the the exact amount. Well, to cut the story short what had been offered to me is the San San Soleil Matte Foundation. Since I’m not into makeup and is not fan of foundation because of a thinking that it might clog my pores and cause me more pimples/acne. I was hesitant at first. So I look into reviews online, most of them are positive. So I bought my first liquid foundation. I was really into compact pressed powder ever since Myra-E, Avon and currently Nichido.
San San launches summer-inspired makeupFrom the Makeup with Vitamins, San San brings you its limited edition Soleil Collection only this summer!
Soleil, the French term for sun depicts the Collection’s warm yellow tone packaging. The products under the Soleil Collection are enriched with Vitamins A, C and E and sunscreen. The Soleil Matte Foundation (P149.75) has SPF 43 for maximum protection against harmful UV rays. It provides a smooth radiant finish and a lightweight feel, perfect for all skin types.
Here’s what the Foundation looks like.
I apologize I didn’t have the swatches taken.
My impression on this product?
- For an amateur like me this might be an advantage, it only has one shade. The reason is because I get confused on makeup products that has 2 or more shades. I don’t know nothing about makeup (the undertone blah blah thing).
- At my few tries and uses of this product I was impressed, it is flawless on my face.
- The coverage? I’ll rate it 3/5. It failed my expectations. It would covered some blemishes but not all. My blemishes on my cheeks is only slightly covered. You have to reapply a few times “somehow” covered it.
- It is light on my face unlike other products where you get a heavy feeling.
- Your face might get oily in the latter part of the day. So might as well have a compact powder ready for touch ups. Or oil blotting film to suck up those oilies!
- Very affordable for me. For 149.75Php. Why not?! I tried looking for other foundations or BB creams but most of them ranges from 200 bucks and up.
- Did it break me out? Not really. But you might notice a few small bumps on your face if you have quite sensitive skin like me.
- The product oxidizes on your face so it will blend on your skin tone. But if you have dark skin tone, the product might not suit you.
- The foundation goes a long way. With just a few drops, it is enough to cover your entire face.
- The tube might be something as a plus on this one but I find it hard to pump the liquid. Why? It tends to clog up the liquid making it hard to come out. So what I’m doing is opening the tube and just taking out the liquid there. A bit of a hassle though.
- If you really want your blemishes to be covered use a good concealer before applying this foundation.
- I’ve decided that I might not be purchasing this anymore. It makes my face oilier since I think because of the high SPF content it has (SPF40).