Hey guys !! Since I’ve had this appetite to post blogs/reviews here’s another one.
I’m a long time user of this lotion that I’ll be reviewing. If I’m not mistaken it’s been 4 years or almost that I’ve been using this product. I’m not really into lotion ever since. I don’t pay much attention to my skin during my early days. Thank God I didn’t have acne or any skin irritations back then. But not using any lotion on your skin can make it super dry right?! Actually, this is not the first lotion I’ve used. The first one I’ve used is Vaseline. But it doesn’t seem to satisfy me and is not budget-friendly . So I stumble upon this Avon Skin So Soft Lotion especially the Glutathione variant.
Georgina Wilson as the model of the Skin So Soft Lotion.
Since I wanted to bring back my fair skin I opted for the Glutathione variant. I’ve also tried the Enhance and Glow Variant (I’m not sure if I had it right). But both promises to whiten your skin in a week or 7 days. Well, it lived to its promise though it doesn’t guarantee that by just using this it will lighten your skin completely. You need of course a good whitening soap to partner it with. But my sole purpose is to have something to moisturize my body/skin. This is very economical to use. For just 189 pesos(always on promo price, the original price is 200 plus), for me it lasted me a bottle for 2-3 months. I had no plans of looking or switching to other brands of lotion.I really recommend this to those who are on a tight budget. You can find this on any Avon dealers or distributors out there.
I had got tired of putting Bioderm ointment whenever I have pimples. It is messy and seems not to be effective for me anymore. Since my Avon’s Cleaskin Blemish Control is almost empty, I ordered from colleague a new one.
Avon’s Clearskin Blemish Rescue Instant Spot Corrector.
It claims to reduce acne size and redness in 3 hours. Contains 2.0% Salicylic Acid. We all know that Salicylic Acid eliminates pimples and acne.
- It really helps dry out pimples.
- Reduces swelling of pimples too.
- Very affordable for 89php (discounted price, I think)
- It is in tube size, very economical to use.
- Easily absorbed by skin since it is in clear liquid form.
- Very handy.
- Once applied, it can dry out your skin. ( there is a disclaimer on the packaging saying this)
- The liquid seems to be sticky when applied at first.
- You can only purchase this thru your Avon Lady.
- There is a bit stinging sensation when applied to a pimple.
This is all for now!!
**already discontinued using this.
Feel fab and fresh with Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Skin Care line which will help you be oil-free and worry-free. Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea extract rich in Vitamin C & E, work deeply into the pores to provide oil control and leave your skin shine free all day long. Plus, the products come in a refreshing scent. Prep your skin with the Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Cleanser that deeply cleans and removes excess oil, dirt and impurities clogged in the pores.
Avon Naturals Tea Tree Oil and Green Tea Purifying Face Wash
Since I started my never ending quest for anti-acne products my research via Internet shows Tea Tree as one of them. Since I have a colleague that sells Avon too, this cleanser caught my attention so I immediately order it to test it.
- It is very affordable. I’m always after the price but making sure the product is worth it. This is normally priced at 129Php for 100 ml. But sometimes they do have it on sale for 99Php.
- It is very economical to use. I just squeeze out a small amount on my palm and will cover my face and neck.
- Well, when it comes to smell it doesn’t matter me though. Smells like green tea perhaps.
- It lives to its claim for cleansing the skin. Suitable for normal to oily skin.
- After using this, my face feels clean and refreshed.
- Can be use as a make up remover too.
- It also aids in the prevention of pimples or acne. When I use this I tend to have this stay on my face for a good 2-3 minutes.
- Maybe having a pocket size or small tube size.
I may repurchase this since my tube is about to ran out. Actually this tube might lasts for me for 8 months. I was thinking of trying St.Ives Blemish Control Green Tree Scrub too.