I just want to post another review on one of my favorite brand of facial washes which is Himalaya Herbals (sometimes i switch the 2 words,hehe…). I just bought one of their face washes the HH Lemon Fash Wash for Oily Skin. I actually have their other face wash which is the Purifying Neem Wash, the smallest tube for 25Php only and their Daily Gentle Exfoliating Scrub (which I ran out already). But since the weather is really hot and humid my face tends to oil up. One time I look in the mirror and got freaked out because it is so shiny due to oiliness (ewww!!). I bought this in Mercury DrugStore. I was looking for a smaller tube but they don’t have it available. I ended up buying this big tube and got complimentary facial moisturizer in sachet.
What it does:
Himalaya’s Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash is a soap-free, herbal formulation that gently cleanses your face and removes excess oil. Blended with Lemon, an astringent and cooling agent, and Honey, which has natural, deep cleansing properties, the face wash leaves your skin clean without feeling dry and stretched.
- Lemon has an overall soothing and astringent effect. The citric acid present in Lemon lightens and softens your skin. It also helps fade freckles and age spots and eliminates blackheads. Lemon removes grime and dirt and leaves your skin feeling supple and smooth.
- Honey is very beneficial for the skin as it attracts water to maintain moisture as well as providing nourishment to the skin. It is also a natural antiseptic as it contains antimicrobial agents that kill bacteria.
Directions for use:
Moisten face, apply a small quantity of Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily.
- It cleanses my face well.
- I like that this facial wash is clear and not soapy. I’m not a fan of facial washes that lathers too much.
- It has tiny beads but is not harsh on my face.
- The oiliness on my skin was minimized. Usually when I wake up I can feel my face is quite oily and shiny.
- I love the smell, it is not strong.
- It goes a long way.
- Herbal (free of parabens)
- Cruelty-free (not tested on animals)
- Not available on all drugstores .
- A bit pricey for me. That big tube was priced before at 124Php but according to the cashier it increased already at 149Php.
I just love this product since this is more on the herbal or organic side. I have lost confidence on other known products out there. For me they’re just almost the same. I know that not all product are suitable to one’s face, on my case I haven’t had any allergic reaction to face wash since I really make sure I checked the product itself online before buying it.
This is all for now folks!! Til my next blog!!