I came about this product via an Instagram post by one of my friends in IG (@greenappletini). She posted a photo of her favorite makeup wipes brand PureDerm. What catches my eye is the Exfoliating Pore Cleansing Pad. It was like wow!(something new to try). Coincidentally, I forgot my makeup remover wipes at home. I was spending my long weekend(due to 4th of July) at my boyfriend’s condo. When we went to Greenhills to eat our lunch/dinner I dropped by at Watsons to buy this. Yeah, I was really itching to get a hold of this.
PUREDERM Exfoliating Pore Cleansing Pad
* Dual-sided and pre-moistened Purederm Exfoliating Pore Cleansing Pad, enriched with Aloe, Collagen, Witch Hazel and Hylaruonic Acid, is designed to clean deep down to the pores leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This pads is textured on one side to gently exfoliate and smooth on the other side to lift away dirt, oil, and make-up that can clog pores and cause breakouts.
◆How to Use
①Lift the front seal and pull out one pad.
②Gently wipe over eyelids & around the eyes to remove make-up.
③Make sure to reseal the pack after each use. Dispose of pads in trash receptacle(do not flush).
What I love….
- I’m surprised on how it removes all the makeup on my face although the pad is pre -moistened or a bit dry.
- The pad is very handy. It is the exact size of a usual cotton pads.
- Non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- My face felt smooth and soft after using this.
What I quite don’t like..
- The smell is not nice. Exact smell of a PESTO SAUCE.
- It is quite pricey for me though it is Php 29.00 only. But if you are planning to use this often it is not budget friendly compared to using your regular makeup remover wipes.
- What I don’t like about the packaging is the back side contains a lot of texts or information to think that is printed in tiny letters,.I can’t easily find the instruction on how to use it.
- Only available at Watsons or SM Dept.Stores( with limited stocks I think, i got the last pc. at Greenhills branch)
Clip on how I use this pad. My video sucks I know.. LOL