Blush or blusher is one of the staple makeup products we have on our pouches or bag it may not be as important as a powder or an eyebrow but it adds an additional glow to our face.
Rouge (/ˈruːʒ/; French: red), also called blush or blusher (UK), is a cosmetic typically used by women to redden the cheeks so as to provide a more youthful appearance, and to emphasize the cheekbones. (Wikipedia)
Well most blushes might be reddish or pinkish in color. But nowadays, there are different shades you can choose from. I have used Avon’s Simply Pretty blush and I love it. It is almost used up so I decided to buy another one, During my online shopping at Zalora,I came across this blush from a not so known brand. Since I’m on a tight budget ,I gave it a try.
Sakiraya Lambency Blush Palette in Pink
|Color||1.Pink 2.Rose 3.Orange|
What I can say:
- I love the flawless finish of this blush, The white powder makes my face glowing and looking fresh. I also use it under the eye and eyebrow instead of using the usual concealer.
- Affordable. For only 168Php, you can have this cute blush palette, Though I just checked it today (06\1\15) at Zalora it is already priced at 398Php. I think I got this at a discounted price.
- This product is made in Taiwan. Not sure if that make sense though. LOL
- I like the packaging, very cute and handy.
- I just don’t like the brush included in this palette. It is small for me. I use my Avon’s makeup brush for cheeks instead.
- Not available on all department stores. I bought this online at Zalora.
- Overall, I’m lovin it!!