Hi folks!! I just recently had a mild breakout (again!) . Who is the culprit? Of course that hormonal thing when your period is about to come.. I had 4 pimples still around my chin area. My boyfriend advised me to use Kojie San Kojic Soap on my face. Himself also suffered from acne before had used many products but only Kojie San’s Kojic Soap did the job. Without hesitation I use it on my face. Actually, I returned back to Kojie San as my HG soap from Gluta C Soap (including Cyleina BP soap) for my body since I’m on a tight budget already.
Kojie-san Skin Lightening Soap
Made from a combination of kojic acid, which reduces the formation of melanin, and high-grade virgin coconut oil which deeply moisturizes the skin. Kojie.san is the first and original kojic acid soap distributed in the Philippines.
- Heals pimples. It dries it out.
- It also helps in eliminating pimple marks.
- If you are using this for your pimples based on my experience, no marks will be left behind. (Patience is the key)
- Another advice, don’t touch your pimples nor prick it. It heals faster if you just let it there.
- Besides Kojie San Kojic Soap, i also use the Himalaya Herbal’s Purifying Neem Face Wash.
- It is very cheap. I normally buy the ones in foil pack for 20 pesos only.
- I also use this as a body soap to maintain my fair skin.
- It melts easily. That is the only complaint I had so far.